Friday, December 26, 2008

3 Year Old With Discharge





I have not update my blog because I've had recently. So I want to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and that 2009 brings us all much happiness.

This recipe is from my friend Carlos. It is very easy to make and very rich.

Ingredients (for four people)
1 eggplant

1 egg 1 can tomato sauce (I used a 300 gram)
8 slices of ham
8 slices of cheese (Parmesan should be, but I've used havarti that melts well) 1 teaspoon oregano

A handful of grated cheese gratin.



Preparation First of all, wash the eggplant and cut into thin slices. Lightly salted and grilled do with very little oil. Reserve.


then whisk the egg with a pinch of salt and pepper and oregano.


Mix beaten egg with tomato sauce.


We put a little of the tomato and egg mixture into the bottom of a baking dish.
On the tomato put a layer of eggplant.


follow with a layer of ham and a cheese.


We completed another layer of tomato, eggplant, ham and cheese and finished with a final layer of eggplant, tomato and sprinkle with grated cheese.


We put in the oven at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes and after that time we have this:


And a helping


search






0 comments:

Post a Comment