Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Picnik Sayings For Best Friends

A little bit of everything "Thinspiration

PREFER THE THIN, almost anorexic, This was what I heard on Channel 9 from Argentina and I do not really complain, for my true love who is going to be with someone who is overweight?

I

I'm fat and I really hate, but now I'm going to the gym, and it costs me sick and I can not avoid the food.

hate my legs, my arms and the worst is my stomach, I can not use anything, all I have horrible, the muscular prohibited for me with arms I have everything I have horrible. Not to mention a tight shirt, I hate to use tight shirts make me see all those horrible rolls. And worse still ... get a bikini is my nightmare with you legs super fat that I have nothing fits me is a horror. I like the summer but at the same time I hate it, sometimes I prefer the winter because the jacket I cover a little on my horrible body.

I hope going to the gym and trying to lose weight fast or even say more legs. I'll try to go to the next 2 hours and the afternoon I go with a friend (I hope also 2 hours).

Then tell them how I was, and if you drop something.

MY CLOTHES

I particularly am buying lots of clothes, especially tight shirts (although I hate) and muscular (also hate) in the hope of someday being able to wear a nice body. My goal is 15 kilos and I'm going on vacation in January, perhaps 10 or so. I hope that time can lose weight. I am fat, better said I'm a little more even, as I have scattered all over, I'm not fatter on one side and the other, my body is well proportioned. Anyway I hope all those lower loathsome kilos in about 34 days less maso!

THINSPIRATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment