Sunday, February 27, 2011

7 Seas Dressing Creamy At

all-

About my

Hello princess excuse for not posting something before, I'll try to post more often I tell them that since I enrolled at the University for on 1 Semester of CBC at UBA (Buenos Aires, Argentina). I tell you that last year family problems I could not keep the power desconcentraba me a lot and could not be attentive to my duties, but this year will be different, I'll see if I can do in half a year and enter the 2 nd cycle of my race without problems. I am very anxious to start, this year I will be fine. I'll start on March 29, so from that point on I will not see me much here, because I am determined to study until I drop the tabs.

In January I went on vacation without telling them because they do not have much time. This year seems to start better than last year. My mom seems less bad Humar and luckily I have my room, a man who lived with we moved with his new wife and my dad is preparing things for my mom's room there (by the way she lived in the room next to me was in one piece because there was no door and all I heard you do. Just so you know my dad does not sleep with my mom because they are separated, he sleeps in the dining room. Luckily have dialogue but sometimes they are half unbearable). And I'm going to have the two rooms, finally my own place.

This year I have the hope of losing weight, losing 15 Kilos, before going on holiday had lost some kilos but not much, I'm sick of my fat and not being able to use anything because everything I have wrong. Really I love buying clothes, but I'm very selective because not everything fits me, usually I have to use non-muscle shirts because my arms are fat, but like I said sorry and I hope this year is better, it will be a year of change.

Allowed - Not Allowed

I personally if I have a lot of hunger as a salad, but only took tea or skim milk (for bones).

More than anything you eat if you feel very weak or have a lot of headache (this is a sign of hunger and physical discomfort soon - then in that case it is necessary to have something in your stomach to prevent fainting or having a bad day)

is allowed (not eating all day obviously).

allowed

never

  • Water.
  • Juice diets.
  • Coffee with skim milk, sweetener use.
  • skim milk.
  • Infusions, any type of tea with sweetener.
  • mate.
  • Cereal Bar Light. Fruit
  • .
  • Salads.
  • boiled chicken (small portion - minimum)
  • Fish (small portion - minimum)

  • Soda.
  • Light Soda (swollen a lot).
  • whole milk.
  • Use sugar.
  • cereal bars are not like those chocolate Light (calories)
  • eggs (high in fat and calories) are;
    • Boiled
    • Fried
  • Milanesas (high in fat and calories) are;
    • Carme
    • Chicken
    • Soy

thinspiration

1 (1) 1 (6) 1 1 4u35uo5i 05_large 5 5cjg9k 6 (3) 6 (9) 7 (7) 10 (3) 11 (1) 11 (3) 13 (2) 20 (6) 21 (4) 24 (3) 25 (8) 26 (3) 26 (4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment