Monday, March 21, 2011

Can Ethernet Wire Work In The Cold Weather

I returned-Thinspiration Thinspiration Thinspiration

ALL

Hello beautiful, I hope you had some nice days. I tell them that my trip to the homes of my relatives was more boring, there was really nothing to do and I do not know them very well, only see once a year, living far away, and are therefore as foreign to me (some), take it like I do not want just not the same confidence. Luckily, some day I fast, other days not, but I ate something high in calories.

Moving on ... the other week I start the Faculty, luckily I got to a venue close to home and I'm very excited (not like before, he had no desire to start), I have really wanted to start, we'll see how I'll go, this time I play in the afternoon, first I liked the time but it really does not bother me and I put the matter to go 3 times a week and I have the rest of the week to study, which is good, and even better is that I at lunchtime and at night I do not like, so I can fast without any problems 3 times a week.

This year I feel different, because I projected myself thinner and I am excited about my weight, because I think I'm going down ... I'm sure I'm going to be at both. I'll start to have low calorie supplies if you have any temptation, I also want to drink more water (because I take the light games that are 3 Kcal per liter) and skim milk for the bones. CONCERNED

My princesses really am a little worried about some princesses, because several times I have written or I have read several situations and sometimes I think they will end up in the Hospital and I do not want that. With regard to me, I be very conscious about my weight and where I want to get (which are up to 50 kilos), I do not want to be totally emaciated and skeletal superrrrrrrrrrr figure obviously want to be thin, have no roll to me is well under clothes and feel me. Some such measure 1.68 and weighs 35 kilos and that is a direct ticket to the hospital or even worse death. We are aware to what extent we want to get both morning and / or mine. We want to be thin is not a body.

THINSPIRATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment