Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How Long Will I Need To Take Daktarin

CHEAT EASY BAKE FRUIT PASTRY


You might think it strange the title is not it, is that yesterday at my local supermarket, buying custard gave away a bag of dough prepared with lemon cake.
I put the dough into a silicone mold. I took a bar of milk chocolate and almonds and quilted with a knife and added to the dough. I made it at 180 degrees until it was done.

Meanwhile I took a jar of Nutella and I mixed with 100 grams of softened butter whisking well with the mixer. A mass that I've added about 60 grams of icing sugar and a tablespoon of boiling water, beat again until I got a creamy mass.

Once the biscuit I have made it cool on a rack. I opened it in half and cream smeared with Nutella and cream fridge to harden a little.
With a sharp knife I cut the cake in pieces not too big and I've dusted with cocoa powder first and then with icing sugar. And this is the end result.
What do you think?



0 comments:

Post a Comment