Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Installation Of Onyx Tiles

Jamoncito IN BAG CHICKEN ROAST CHICKEN WITH


I put in a roasting bag chopped onion , garlic, carrot, red and green pepper, leek and zucchini (c'mon, all that was per house). A little salt and pepper, skinless chicken Jamoncito and spiced, a little oil and a good dash of sherry.
I closed the bag and bake at 180 ยบ for 50 minutes.

After this time, I got the Jamoncito and I put the vegetables and sauce in a pan. I left it boil a few minutes to reduce it a bit and I've been through the blender to make a sauce espesita and flavorful. Apart

I peeled and cut into pieces potatoes (potatoes had no girls) and I have done in roasting bag with thyme, onions and garlic, salt and pepper and a small guindillita (the left too spicy, so next Once you miss a piece only). Instead of oil I have put a little butter. Sealed bag and bake about 40 minutes.

And this is the result.

The finished drumsticks out of the bag


The sauce in the pan


Potatoes


My plate


chicken Close


Close

potatoes




0 comments:

Post a Comment