Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jcpenney Hair Salon Arlington Review And Price

steak with potatoes GRILLED PEDRO JIMENEZ IN STOCK

just the steaks I have made to the plate with a couple of crushed garlic, I have seasoned, I added a splash of Pedro Jimenez and I've left cut to caramelize.


the The potatoes I have washed and put in a roasting bag (without drying) with lots of salt, thyme, several peppercorns, and a slightly crushed garlic cloves (unpeeled .) Is given a bag meneíto the potatoes are impregnated salt and herbs and put in the oven 50 minutes at 180 º. Aside I
mayonnaise mixed with Dijon mustard pot of good (about 50%) and I rubbed the halves of the potatoes with the mostaneza (or mayotaza).


I liked muchísmo potatoes !!!!!!
A first completely level


And here's a little one who gave me little pain to cut in half.






0 comments:

Post a Comment