Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Employer Did Not Give Me My Roe

Crescent


Well, I came a few days ago suddenly my friends freeloaders, those who are calling me home slip into a pair of hours (I guess to see if I pick one day out of ideas) - waiting for a picnic.
So I had to improvise with puff pastry (in my house is always in the freezer and / or in the fridge) and I found out there.

is very easy to do.
Cut sheet rectangular puff pastry and baked until done and golden brown. To avoid the prick up the middle and we put some chickpeas.

Above we put a layer of pastry cream (I used a Vahine brand that is already prepared, very rich and very useful) and put rows of fresh fruit (I as apple, seedless grapes, green kiwi, golden kiwi and strawberries).

the end give a little shine with neutral gelatin dissolved in water and get into the refrigerator until serving time.


The photo does not look, but I served with some pine nuts on top of a layer of hot chocolate syrup (also by boat) on the plate.

I can not offer you anything because they did not leave crumbs !!!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment